DAY 1 – ARRIVAL IN FETHIYE (D)
Arrival to Fethiye bus station or Dalaman airport. Meeting Asist at the bus station or Dalaman airport and transfer to your hotel. Free day.
DAY 2 – YAKAPARK – SAKLIKENT – TLOSS TOUR (B,L,D)
After breakfast we go to Yakapark National Park and Saklıkent River Valley. After the tour dropback to the hotel.
DAY 3 – BUTTERFLY VALLEY BOAT TRIP (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will have fantastic a boat trip to Butterfly Valley ; Camel beach, Cold water, Ayanicola Island, Pirates cave and Aquarium Bay
DAY 4 – FETHIYE MARKET – GHOST TOWN (B,D)
After breakfast today we have a tour to an abonded old Greek village ( Kayakoy) and drive to famous Oludeniz also know as Blue Lagoon. We have a free time at the beach and explore Blue Lagoon.
DAY 5 – FREE DAY (B,D)
After breakfast you are free today. You can swim in Çalış Beach or you can buy some extra tours.
DAY 6 – DALYAN – IZTUZU BEACH – MUD BATH TOUR (B,L,D)
We will drive to Dalyan Town for river sail and visit famus mud baths, lake, green water, Caunos ancient city and Caretta Carettas beach Iztuzu.
DAY 7 – 12 ISLANDS BOAT TRIP (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will have a boat trip to 12 Islands ; Flat Island, Red Island, Merdivenli Island, Cleopatra bay, Gocek Island.
DAY 8 – FETHIYE – END (B)
Pick up from the hotel according to your flight schedule and transfer to the Dalaman airport or Fethiye Bus Station.
Legend : B : Breakfast, L : Lunch, D : Dinner,
You can customize this trip with additional days! Slow the pace with rest days in locations of your choice, or add additional sightseeing days along the route.
What is Included
– All accommodation as per itinerary
– Professional English speaking guide on day tours
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off for all activities
– Breakfasts and dinners are at the hotel
– Lunchs are in the tours
– Bus station or airport to hotel transfers
– Wifi available at all our hotels
– Compulsory insurance by Turkish tourism ministry. This insurance covers you for all of the services bought from us, in case of bankruptcy, insolvency or the liquidation of our agency
What is Not Included
– International airfares and bus tickets
– Lunch on the free days
– Drinks with meals
– Optional activity costs
– Travel Insurance, visas or passports
– Tips & Personal Expenses