DAY 1 – ARRIVAL IN FETHIYE (D)
Arrival to Fethiye bus station or Dalaman airport. Meeting Asist at the bus station or Dalaman airport and transfer to your hotel. Free day.
DAY 2 – YAKAPARK – SAKLIKENT – TLOSS TOUR (B,L,D)
After breakfast we go to Yakapark National Park and Saklıkent River Valley. After the tour dropback to the hotel.
DAY 3 – BUTTERFLY VALLEY BOAT TRIP (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will have fantastic a boat trip to Butterfly Valley ; Camel beach, Cold water, Ayanicola Island, Pirates cave and Aquarium Bay
DAY 4 – FETHIYE MARKET – GHOST TOWN (B,D)
After breakfast today we have a tour to an abonded old Greek village ( Kayakoy) and drive to famous Oludeniz also know as Blue Lagoon. We have a free time at the beach and explore Blue Lagoon.
DAY 5 – FREE DAY (B,D)
After breakfast you are free today. You can swim in Çalış Beach or you can buy some extra tours.
DAY 6 – DALYAN – IZTUZU BEACH – MUD BATH TOUR (B,L,D)
We will drive to Dalyan Town for river sail and visit famus mud baths, lake, green water, Caunos ancient city and Caretta Carettas beach Iztuzu.
DAY 7 – 12 ISLANDS BOAT TRIP (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will have a boat trip to 12 Islands ; Flat Island, Red Island, Merdivenli Island, Cleopatra bay, Gocek Island.
DAY 8 – FETHIYE – END (B)
Pick up from the hotel according to your flight schedule and transfer to the Dalaman airport or Fethiye Bus Station.
Legend : B : Breakfast, L : Lunch, D : Dinner,
You can customize this trip with additional days! Slow the pace with rest days in locations of your choice, or add additional sightseeing days along the route.
– All accommodation as per itinerary
– Professional English speaking guide on day tours
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off for all activities
– Breakfasts and dinners are at the hotel
– Lunchs are in the tours
– Bus station or airport to hotel transfers
– Wifi available at all our hotels
– Compulsory insurance by Turkish tourism ministry. This insurance covers you for all of the services bought from us, in case of bankruptcy, insolvency or the liquidation of our agency
– International airfares and bus tickets
– Lunch on the free days
– Drinks with meals
– Optional activity costs
– Travel Insurance, visas or passports
– Tips & Personal Expenses